disodium ino·sin·ate | \ -iˈnōsə̇ˌnāt, -īˈ-\
Definition of disodium inosinate
: a salt C10H11N4Na2O8P that is used chiefly as a flavor enhancer in food
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
Ask the Editors
- Why Do People Pronounce It "Nucular"?
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Word Puzzles Take the quiz
- Where in the World? A Quiz Take the quiz
- Spell It Take the quiz
- Syn City Play the game