di·plex·er | \ -sə(r)\
Definition of diplexer
: a combining network (such as an impedance bridge or a filter circuit) allowing operation of diplex transmission (as of a radar and a communication transmitter) a simple diplexer may be used to feed the picture signal and the sound signal into the same antenna — Radio Corporation of America Review
to form ideas or theories about something
Get Word of the Day daily email!
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
Ask the Editors
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Farm Idioms Quiz Take the quiz
- Up in the Sky: A Quiz Take the quiz
- Spell It Take the quiz
- SCRABBLE® Sprint Play the game