dick·in·son·ite | \ ˈdikə̇nsəˌnīt \
Definition of dickinsonite
: a green mineral H2Na6(Mn,Fe,Ca,Mg)14(PO4)12.H2O consisting of foliated hydrous acid phosphate chiefly of manganese, iron, and sodium (specific gravity 3.34)
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
- The Words of the Week - 6/18/21
- The Disparity Between 'Desperate' and 'Disparate'
- An Impartial View of 'Fair' and 'Fare'
- A Guide to Em Dashes, En Dashes, and Hyphens
Ask the Editors
- Return of Name that Color! Take the quiz
- Name that Thing: Dog Breeds Take the quiz
- Spell It Take the quiz
- Word Winder's CrossWinder Play the game