dib·bler | \ ˈdib(ə)lə(r)\
Definition of dibbler
: one that dibbles especially : a machine having two wheels with long rounded projections on their rims that make spaced holes in a row for transplants
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
- Where Does 'Run-of-the-Mill' Come From?
- The Provenance of 'Providence'
- The Good, The Bad, & The Semantically Imprecise - 8/16/19
- Lovelock to Trichologist: 8 Words About Hair
Ask the Editors
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?