di·azo·sulfonic acid | \ "+...-\
Definition of diazosulfonic acid
: any of a class of aromatic acids that contain a diazo group united with a sulfonic acid group, have the general formula ArN=NSO3H, and are obtained in the form of salts by treating a diazonium salt with a sulfite
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
- We Added New Words to the Dictionary for September 2019
- 7 Words Related to "Work"
- The Parts of the Fruit: Seed, Pericarp, and More
- The Trick to Choosing 'Pawn Off' or 'Palm Off'
Ask the Editors
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?