di·a·ban·tite | \ ˌdīəˈbanˌtīt \
Definition of diabantite
: a mineral approximately (Mg,Fe,Al)3(SiAl)2O5(OH)4 consisting of a basic silicate of magnesium, iron, and aluminum
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
Ask the Editors
- Why is there a 'd' in 'fridge' but not in 'refrigerator'?
- 'All Intensive Purposes' or 'All Intents and Purposes'?
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Name that Thing: Dog Breeds Take the quiz
- Words You Should Know Quiz, Vol. 1 Take the quiz
- True or False? Take the quiz
- SCRABBLE® Sprint Play the game