dew·ey·lite | \ -ˌlīt\
Definition of deweylite
: a mineral Mg3Si2O5(OH)4 occurring as a hydrous amorphous resinous magnesium silicate (hardness 2–3.5, specific gravity 2.0–2.2)
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
- 7 Words Related to "Work"
- The Parts of the Fruit: Seed, Pericarp, and More
- The Trick to Choosing 'Pawn Off' or 'Palm Off'
- The Good, The Bad, & The Semantically Imprecise - 9/13/19
Ask the Editors
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?