Definition of dewdrop grass
: a small creeping perennial herb (Dichondra repens) that is related to the morning-glory, is cosmopolitan in warm regions especially in low moist areas, and has been used in lawns as a substitute for grass
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
Ask the Editors
- Why Do People Pronounce It "Nucular"?
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Word Puzzles Take the quiz
- Where in the World? A Quiz Take the quiz
- Spell It Take the quiz
- Syn City Play the game