deu·to·cerebrum | \ "+\
Definition of deutocerebrum
: the midsection of the brain of most arthropods formed by the paired ganglia of the second true segment and consisting of paired antennary and olfactory lobes especially : the median lobes of the insect brain that innervate the antennal segment
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
Ask the Editors
- Why Do People Pronounce It "Nucular"?
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Word Puzzles Take the quiz
- Where in the World? A Quiz Take the quiz
- Spell It Take the quiz
- Add Diction Play the game