Definition of deerhorn cactus
: a shrubby cactus (Peniocereus greggii synonym Cereus greggii) native to the southwestern U.S. and adjacent parts of northern Mexico that has night-blooming white flowers and spiny scarlet fruits
— called also night-blooming cereus
Keep scrolling for more
to affect and impair by alcohol or a drug
Get Word of the Day daily email!
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
Ask the Editors
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Words from Greek and Latin Quiz Take the quiz
- Name That Thing: Animal Edition Take the quiz
- Name That Thing Take the quiz
- Word Winder's CrossWinder Play the game