de·dans | \ dəˈdäⁿ\
plural dedans\ " \
Definition of dedans
1 : an open gallery that is one of the winning openings placed at the service end of the court in court tennis
2 : the spectators at a court-tennis match
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
- 'Conscience' vs. 'Conscious': Let Us Be Your Guide
- Hot Enough for You? Words for the Summer Heat
- Where Does 'Run-of-the-Mill' Come From?
- The Provenance of 'Providence'
Ask the Editors
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?