de·cum·bi·ture | \ -bəˌchu̇(ə)r, -bə̇chər\
Definition of decumbiture
1 obsolete : confinement to a sickbed
2a : the time of taking to one's bed from sickness
b : a horoscope of such a decumbiture
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
- The Good, The Bad, & The Semantically Imprecise - 8/16/19
- Lovelock to Trichologist: 8 Words About Hair
- The Haiku That Can Pay You Contest Winners
- Must 'Collide' Mean Two Moving Objects?
Ask the Editors
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?