Definition of daylight blue
1 : a pigment prepared by mixing Prussian blue with barium sulfate
2 : the color of average daylight considered a blue if skylight under average noon sunlight is taken as gray or neutral but closely approximating gray if according to the practice of recent years overcast skylight or sunlight outside the earth's atmosphere is taken as the neutral gray
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
Ask the Editors
- Why Do People Pronounce It "Nucular"?
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Word Puzzles Take the quiz
- Where in the World? A Quiz Take the quiz
- Spell It Take the quiz
- Syn City Play the game