Definition of dawg
- in the dawg house
- hamburgers and dawgs with all the fixings
- … the recent spat between Felicity's friend Elena … and her two-timin' dawg of a boyfriend …
- —Ken Tucker, Entertainment Weekly, 5 Mar. 1999
- It'll make you a lot stronger, spendin' your summers harvestin' watermelons with crackheads at $20 a truckload, hiding your money from them at night. That was the highest-paying job I had before my $49 million one with the Colts, and it helped shape me, dawg.
- —Edgerrin James, ESPN, 4 Sept. 2000