dash·ke·san·ite | \ ˌdashkəˈsaˌnīt\
Definition of dashkesanite
: a mineral consisting of a chloroaluminosilicate of sodium, potassium, iron, and magnesium (Na,K)Ca2(Fe,Mg)5(Si,Al)8O22Cl2 and belonging near hastingsite in the amphibole group
Keep scrolling for more
incapable of being surmounted or overcome
Get Word of the Day daily email!
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
Ask the Editors
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Finance Words Quiz Take the quiz
- Namesakes Word Quiz Take the quiz
- True or False? Take the quiz
- SCRABBLE® Sprint Play the game