da·na·lite | \ ˈdānəˌlīt\
Definition of danalite
: a mineral (Fe,Zn,Mn)8Be8Si6O24S2 that consists of a reddish or gray silicate and sulfide of iron and beryllium usually containing also zinc and manganese and that is isomorphous with helvite and genthelvite
Keep scrolling for more
an act or instance of returning to life
Get Word of the Day daily email!
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
Ask the Editors
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Words from Greek and Latin Quiz Take the quiz
- Name That Thing: Animal Edition Take the quiz
- How Strong Is Your Vocabulary? Take the quiz
- Word Winder's CrossWinder Play the game