variants: or degame \ dəˈgä(ˌ)mā \
Definition of dagame
: a tropical American timber tree (Calycophyllum candidissimum) whose wood is used especially for building and tools and constitutes one of the lancewoods of commerce
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
- 7 Words Related to "Work"
- The Parts of the Fruit: Seed, Pericarp, and More
- The Trick to Choosing 'Pawn Off' or 'Palm Off'
- The Good, The Bad, & The Semantically Imprecise - 9/13/19
Ask the Editors
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?