cyl·in·drite | \ ˈsilə̇nˌdrīt, sə̇ˈlin-\
Definition of cylindrite
: a mineral Pb3Sn4Sb2S14 consisting of sulfur, lead, antimony, and tin and being dark gray with metallic luster
Keep scrolling for more
to affect and impair by alcohol or a drug
Get Word of the Day daily email!
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
Ask the Editors
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Words from Greek and Latin Quiz Take the quiz
- Name That Thing: Animal Edition Take the quiz
- Name That Thing Take the quiz
- Word Winder's CrossWinder Play the game