Definition of cyclized rubber
: rubber obtained in the form of a white powder or of chips by cyclization usually in the presence of a catalyst (such as stannic chloride) and used chiefly in making adhesives, coatings for paper, printing ink, and paint
— called also cyclorubber
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
Ask the Editors
- Why is there a 'd' in 'fridge' but not in 'refrigerator'?
- 'All Intensive Purposes' or 'All Intents and Purposes'?
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Name that Thing: Dog Breeds Take the quiz
- Words You Should Know Quiz, Vol. 1 Take the quiz
- Name That Thing Take the quiz
- Word Winder's CrossWinder Play the game