cut·ter·man | \ -ˌman\
Definition of cutterman
1 : an operator of a machine for cutting rolls of paper or cellophane to length
2 : an operator of a power-driven press that cuts out envelope blanks from sheets of paper
3 : an operator of a machine for cutting strands of smokeless powder into grains to produce explosives having uniform ballistic qualities
4 : clutchman
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
- 'Conscience' vs. 'Conscious': Let Us Be Your Guide
- Hot Enough for You? Words for the Summer Heat
- Where Does 'Run-of-the-Mill' Come From?
- The Provenance of 'Providence'
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?