Definition of cursed crowfoot
: an annual or short-lived perennial herb (Ranunculus sceleratus) growing in marshy places and having stems hollow and basal leaves reniform with the upper ones smaller and marked with three linear segments
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
Ask the Editors
- Why Do People Pronounce It "Nucular"?
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Word Puzzles Take the quiz
- Where in the World? A Quiz Take the quiz
- Spell It Take the quiz
- Add Diction Play the game