Definition of curlyhead
1 : a person with curly hair
2 curlyheads\ ˈ⸗⸗ˌ⸗\ plural but singular or plural in construction : something suggestive of curly hair specifically : a clematis (Clematis ochroleuca) of the eastern U.S.
to affect and impair by alcohol or a drug
Get Word of the Day daily email!
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
Ask the Editors
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Words from Greek and Latin Quiz Take the quiz
- Name That Thing: Animal Edition Take the quiz
- Spell It Take the quiz
- Word Winder's CrossWinder Play the game