cu·rite | \ ˈkyu̇ˌrīt\
Definition of curite
: a radioactive mineral 2PbO.5UO3.4H2O occurring in orange acicular crystals and supposed to be a hydrous lead uranyl uranate
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
- 'Buck Naked' or 'Butt Naked'?
- Do You 'Rein In' or 'Reign In' Something?
- Tiger Mom, Helicopter Parent, and More Words for Parenting Types
- The Good, The Bad, & The Semantically Imprecise - 6/21/19
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Words for Summer: A Quiz Take the quiz
- Finance Words Quiz Take the quiz
- How Strong Is Your Vocabulary? Take the quiz
- Word Winder's CrossWinder Play the game