cu·may | \ küˈmä(ˌ)ē, ˌküməˈē\
Definition of cumay
: a small tree or shrub (Zschokkea arborescens) of the family Apocynaceae of the Amazon valley also : its gum
Keep scrolling for more
to form ideas or theories about something
Get Word of the Day daily email!
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
Ask the Editors
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Farm Idioms Quiz Take the quiz
- Up in the Sky: A Quiz Take the quiz
- Name That Thing Take the quiz
- Word Winder's CrossWinder Play the game