Definition of crowning glory
: the most interesting or important thing that something or someone has to offer The town's crowning glory is its old cathedral. He intends this movie to be the crowning glory of his career as a filmmaker.
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Name That Thing: Animal Edition Take the quiz
- The Exceptions Quiz Take the quiz
- How Strong Is Your Vocabulary? Take the quiz
- Citation Play the game