co·sa·lite | \ ˈkōzəˌlīt, -ōsəˌ-\
Definition of cosalite
: a lead-gray or steel-gray mineral Pb2Bi2S5 composed of lead, bismuth, and sulfur (specific gravity 6.39–6.75)
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
- 'Conscience' vs. 'Conscious': Let Us Be Your Guide
- Hot Enough for You? Words for the Summer Heat
- Where Does 'Run-of-the-Mill' Come From?
- The Provenance of 'Providence'
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Summer 2019 Words of the Day Quiz Take the quiz
- Obscure Shapes Take the quiz
- How Strong Is Your Vocabulary? Take the quiz
- Bee Cubed Play the game