Definition of corn belt
Note: This term is usually used specifically of the region of the U.S. historically including western Ohio, Indiana, Illinois, Iowa, southern Minnesota, the eastern parts of South Dakota, Nebraska, and Kansas, and northern Missouri. In this specific use it is usually capitalized.
- The Good, The Bad, & The Semantically Imprecise - 10/18/19
- Noah Webster's Spelling Wins and Fails
- The Disputed Origins of the 'Egg Cream'
- At the Root of ‘Cubicle’
- Why Do People Pronounce It "Nucular"?
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Where in the World? A Quiz Take the quiz
- Advanced Vocabulary Quiz Take the quiz
- Spell It Take the quiz
- Bee Cubed Play the game