coo·la·mon | \ ˈküləˌmän, -mən \
variants: or less commonly coolaman or cooliman \ -ˌman , -mən \
Definition of coolamon
: an Australian vessel of bark or wood that resembles a basin and is used for carrying and holding water
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
Ask the Editors
- Why is there a 'd' in 'fridge' but not in 'refrigerator'?
- 'All Intensive Purposes' or 'All Intents and Purposes'?
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Name that Thing: Dog Breeds Take the quiz
- Words You Should Know Quiz, Vol. 1 Take the quiz
- True or False? Take the quiz
- SCRABBLE® Sprint Play the game