Definition of cool beans
—used like cool to express agreement or approval … there was no denying his claim; he indeed had a pair of Evening Grosbeaks on his feeder. Cool beans!— Mike O'Connor"Cool beans," she answered, giving me a thumbs-up.— R. J. Palacio
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
- The Provenance of 'Providence'
- The Good, The Bad, & The Semantically Imprecise - 8/16/19
- Lovelock to Trichologist: 8 Words About Hair
- The Haiku That Can Pay You Contest Winners
Ask the Editors
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?