Definition of continuous mixer
: a mixer (as of asphalt) into which the ingredients of the mix are introduced continuously, are mixed as they pass through the mixer, and are then discharged in a continuous operation —opposed to batch mixer
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
Ask the Editors
- Why Do People Pronounce It "Nucular"?
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Word Puzzles Take the quiz
- Where in the World? A Quiz Take the quiz
- Spell It Take the quiz
- Add Diction Play the game