constantianoun, often capitalized
con·stan·tia | \ kənzˈtanch(ē)ə, kȯnzˈtän(t)sēə, -nˈst-\
Definition of constantia
: a white or red dessert wine produced on vineyards near Wynberg, a suburb of Cape Town, Union of South Africa
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
- Registering the Politics of 'Register'
- The Good, The Bad, & The Semantically Imprecise - 10/11/19
- Minding 'Never mind' and 'Nevermind'
- A Brief on 'Brief' and 'Debrief'
Ask the Editors
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Where in the World? A Quiz Take the quiz
- Advanced Vocabulary Quiz Take the quiz
- Spell It Take the quiz
- SCRABBLE® Sprint Play the game