plural concours d'elegance\ (ˌ)kōⁿ-ˌku̇r-ˌdā-lā-ˈgäⁿs or -ˌku̇rz-ˌdā- \
Definition of concours d'elegance
: a show or contest of vehicles and accessories in which the entries are judged chiefly on excellence of appearance and turnout
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
Ask the Editors
- Why Do People Pronounce It "Nucular"?
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Word Puzzles Take the quiz
- Where in the World? A Quiz Take the quiz
- Spell It Take the quiz
- Add Diction Play the game