Definition of complete quadrilateral
: a figure that is determined by four coplanar lines, and has four sides and three diagonal axes, each two of which cut the other harmonically in three centers of which one or even two may be at infinity
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
Ask the Editors
- Why Do People Pronounce It "Nucular"?
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Word Puzzles Take the quiz
- Where in the World? A Quiz Take the quiz
- Spell It Take the quiz
- Syn City Play the game