co·mo·quer | \ ˌkōmōˈker, kəˈmōkər\
Definition of comoquer
: a card that can be combined in panguingue and other Mexican forms of rummy only with other cards of the same rank in the same or different suits (such as three tens of spades or the tens of spades, hearts, and diamonds) — compare noncomoquer
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
- We Added New Words to the Dictionary for September 2019
- 7 Words Related to "Work"
- The Parts of the Fruit: Seed, Pericarp, and More
- The Trick to Choosing 'Pawn Off' or 'Palm Off'
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?