Definition of cohost
- As cohost of the network's late-night wrap-ups of its Winter Olympics coverage, the effervescent Sullivan drew nothing but encomiums …
- —Harry F. Waters
- The one-hour show, airing weekday mornings on ABC, includes a 15-minute discussion among the four co-hosts about that day's "hot topics" …
- —Josh Young
- The third annual West Texas Salute to Veterans has been scheduled … . Co-hosts for the event are Lubbock National Bank and Silent Wings Museum.
- —Ray Westbrook
cohostor co-host verb, transitive + intransitive
- Publicly Moscow supports North Korea's demand to cohost the Games.
- So why does he co-host a weekly podcast about American University basketball?
- —Dan Steinberg
- The sneaker giant is lending its name to what could develop into a massive promotional sporting event co-hosted by the City of Portland, Ore. …
- —Melanie Wells