variants: or co-head
plural coheads or co-heads
Definition of cohead
: a director or leader who shares responsibilities with one or more other people After fourteen years as cohead of Sotheby's American paintings department, Meilman left in 1984 …— Anne E. Berman
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
- Casting Light on 'Angel'
- Words We're Watching: 'Lewk'
- The Good, The Bad, & The Semantically Imprecise - 11/8/19
- Words We're Watching: 'Nibling'
Ask the Editors
- Confusing Words—A Quiz Take the quiz
- Here Be Dragons: A Creature Identification Quiz Take the quiz
- Spell It Take the quiz
- Dictionary Devil Play the game