Definition of codirect
- codirect a film
- co-directing a seminar on online advertising
- A couple of years ago I inherited a job codirecting a program that integrates children's books into pediatric practice.
- —Perri Klass
- Carlos and Christie Vela not only co-star but co-direct, working in tandem onstage and off.
- —Lindsey Wilson
codirectorplay \ˌkō-də-ˈrek-tər, -dī-\ or co-director noun, plural codirectors or co-directors
- codirectors of the New York City Ballet
- co-director of the laboratory