climbing false buckwheatnoun
Definition of climbing false buckwheat
: a slender twining annual (Polygonum scandens) characterized especially by thin scarious brown or rosy wings on the mature fruiting calyx
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
Ask the Editors
- Why Do People Pronounce It "Nucular"?
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Word Puzzles Take the quiz
- Where in the World? A Quiz Take the quiz
- Spell It Take the quiz
- Syn City Play the game