The following 5 entries include the term clair.
en clairadverb or adjective
: in plain language
Saint Clair, Lakegeographical name
lake in southeastern Michigan and southeastern Ontario, Canada area 460 square miles (1196 square kilometers)
Saint Clair Shoresgeographical name
city on Lake Saint Clair in southeastern Michigan northeast of Detroit population 59,715
clair de lunenoun
: a pale blue or green-blue glaze used on porcelain
- Why is there a 'd' in 'fridge' but not in 'refrigerator'?
- 'All Intensive Purposes' or 'All Intents and Purposes'?
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Name that Thing: Dog Breeds Take the quiz
- Words You Should Know Quiz, Vol. 1 Take the quiz
- True or False? Take the quiz
- SCRABBLE® Sprint Play the game