chrome re·tan | \ -ˈrēˌtan\
Definition of chrome retan
: a leather produced by a combination of chrome tanning and vegetable tanning and usually used for boots and heavy shoes
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
Ask the Editors
- Why Do People Pronounce It "Nucular"?
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Word Puzzles Take the quiz
- Where in the World? A Quiz Take the quiz
- Spell It Take the quiz
- Add Diction Play the game