chrem·sel | \ ˈkremzəl, ˈḵr-\
variants: or less commonly chrimsel \ -rim- \
plural chremslach\ -emzlək , -ˌläk , -ḵ \
Definition of chremsel
: a flat fried cake made with matzoth meal and filled usually with prunes
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
Ask the Editors
- Why Do People Pronounce It "Nucular"?
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Word Puzzles Take the quiz
- Where in the World? A Quiz Take the quiz
- Spell It Take the quiz
- Syn City Play the game