variants: or less commonly chlorobromid \ ¦⸗⸗+ \
Definition of chlorobromide
1 : a compound of chlorine and bromine with an element or radical
2 : chlorobromide paper or a photographic print made on it
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
Ask the Editors
- Why Do People Pronounce It "Nucular"?
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Word Puzzles Take the quiz
- Where in the World? A Quiz Take the quiz
- Spell It Take the quiz
- Add Diction Play the game