Definition of chemometrics
: the application of statistics to the field of chemical analysis The system doesn't directly measure boiling points and other physical properties; rather, it used chemometrics to infer them from the process stream's chemical composition. — Chemical & Engineering News
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
Ask the Editors
- Why Do People Pronounce It "Nucular"?
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Word Puzzles Take the quiz
- Where in the World? A Quiz Take the quiz
- Spell It Take the quiz
- Syn City Play the game