Definition of chasteberry
- … my chasteberry bush (Vitex) doesn't start to produce spring buds until well into May.
- —Carol Savonen, Statesmen Journal (Salem, Oregon), 18 Dec. 2009
- Taking chasteberry can reduce symptoms of PMS, including breast tenderness, irritability, depressed mood and headache.
- —St. Petersburg (Florida) Times, 23 May 2008
- She also recommended herbs such as chaste berries, black cohosh and evening primrose oil, depending on the symptoms.
- —Nina Rao, Springfield (Missouri) News-Leader, 15 July 2003