Definition of cf
(Entry 1 of 3)
2 [Latin confer, imperative of conferre to compare] compare
Definition of Cf (Entry 2 of 3)
Definition of CF (Entry 3 of 3)
1 carried forward
2 centrifugal force
4 cost and freight
5 cystic fibrosis
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
- Casting Light on 'Angel'
- Words We're Watching: 'Lewk'
- The Good, The Bad, & The Semantically Imprecise - 11/8/19
- Words We're Watching: 'Nibling'
Ask the Editors
- Confusing Words—A Quiz Take the quiz
- Here Be Dragons: A Creature Identification Quiz Take the quiz
- Spell It Take the quiz
- Dictionary Devil Play the game