cet·oto·lite | \ sēˈtōtᵊlˌīt\
Definition of cetotolite
: a fossil bone of a whale usually : one of the often detached and well-preserved tympanic or petrosal bones
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
Ask the Editors
- Why Do People Pronounce It "Nucular"?
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Word Puzzles Take the quiz
- Where in the World? A Quiz Take the quiz
- Spell It Take the quiz
- Syn City Play the game