Definition of carnivoran
Note: While many carnivorans (such as wolves, hyenas, and badgers) are carnivorous in habit, there are others (such as brown bears and raccoons) that are omnivorous and even some (such as the giant panda) that are primarily herbivorous in habit.
Keep scrolling for more
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Summer 2019 Words of the Day Quiz Take the quiz
- Obscure Shapes Take the quiz
- Name That Thing Take the quiz
- Word Winder's CrossWinder Play the game