Definition of care for
- She cares for elderly patients.
- Who is caring for your son while you are at work?
- I got the feeling he never really cared for me.
- I don't care for jelly beans.
- I don't care for your tone of voice.
- Would you care for some pie?
: suffering of mind : grief
: a disquieted state of mixed uncertainty, apprehension, and responsibility
: a cause for such anxiety
: to feel trouble or anxiety
: to feel interest or concern
: to give care
What made you want to look up care for? Please tell us where you read or heard it (including the quote, if possible).