plural carbonados or carbonadoes
Definition of carbonado
(Entry 1 of 3)
: a piece of meat scored before grilling
carbonadoed; carbonadoing; carbonados
Definition of carbonado (Entry 2 of 3)
Definition of carbonado (Entry 3 of 3)
: an impure opaque dark-colored fine-grained aggregate of diamond particles valuable for its superior toughness
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
- Words We're Watching: 'Samesies'
- The Good, The Bad, & The Semantically Imprecise - 10/18/19
- Noah Webster's Spelling Wins and Fails
- The Disputed Origins of the 'Egg Cream'
Ask the Editors
- Why Do People Pronounce It "Nucular"?
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Where in the World? A Quiz Take the quiz
- Advanced Vocabulary Quiz Take the quiz
- Spell It Take the quiz
- Bee Cubed Play the game