Definition of cane blight
: a disease affecting the canes of various bush fruits (as currants, where it is caused by the fungus Botryosphaeria ribis, and raspberries, where it is caused by the fungus Leptosphaeria coniothyrium)
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
Ask the Editors
- Why Do People Pronounce It "Nucular"?
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Word Puzzles Take the quiz
- Where in the World? A Quiz Take the quiz
- Spell It Take the quiz
- Syn City Play the game